SYMMETRICAL RECESSED CHANNEL PERPENDICULAR CORNER
Professional grade architectural aluminum channels that are illuminated with any choice of AiSPiRE Tape Light. Aluminum channels can be recessed into a thickness of 1/2 to 5/8 inch drywall or wood, and are anchored onto ceiling studs without requiring stud or joist modification. Three styles of Recessed Aluminum Channels to choose from AiSPiRE tape light of varying outputs. Symmetrical Recessed Channels house a strip of AiSPiRE tape on both inner linings for general ambient illumination. Asymmetrical Recessed Channels house a single strip of AiSPiRE tape and can be mounted to illuminate up or down. Indirect Recessed Channels house a strip of AiSPiRE on both inner linings for general ambient Down lighting. Included components: Aluminum Channel, dense foam insert for spackling, and end caps. AiSPiRE tape light, power supply, and power feeds sold separately.
- Installs within drywall depth
- Linear channel can be field cut
- Accommodates either one or two runs of LINEAR tape
- Aluminum extrusion powder coated in matte white, includes a translucent white acrylic diffuser
- Dense foam insert for spackling
- Remote transformer is required